GeForce® GT 610 (1024MB DDR3)
Every PC deserves dedicated graphics. Bring your multimedia performance to tile with an NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 610 graphics card. Count on NVIDIA dedicated graphics for a faster, more immersive experience in your favorite applications-every time.
- To optimize the revolutionary features of GeForce Series, Palit has revealed the enhanced “ThunderMaster” overclocking tool that fully utilizes NVIDIA GPU Boost technology for intelligent monitoring of clock speed, ensuring that the GPU runs safely at its peak and the game is at its highest frame rate. Palit ThunderMaster allows you to drag the performance to its maximum score!
- Dynamically enables vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience.
- Designed to work perfectly with the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture, offering a future-proofing bridge to tomorrow’s most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications by maximizing the 5GT/s PCI Express 2.0 bandwidth.
- Support for HDMI output enables sending both high-definition video and audio signals to an HDTV via a single cable.
- DirextX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- Windows 7 is the next generation operating system that will mark a dramatic improvement in the way the OS takes advantage of the graphics processing unit (GPU) to provide a more compelling user experience.
- Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
We are open from Monday - Friday.
Please contact us with any issues BEFORE leaving negative feedback. We will resolve any issues quickly & efficiently given the opportunity.
Graphics processor family NVIDIA
Graphics processor GeForce GT 610
Maximum resolution 2560 x 1600 pixels
Processor frequency 535 MHz
Maximum analog resolution 2048 x 1536 pixels
Maximum digital resolution 2560 x 1600 pixels
Stream processors 48
CUDA cores 48
Discrete graphics adapter memory 1 GB
Graphics adapter memory type GDDR3
Memory bus 64 bit
Memory clock speed 810 MHz
Memory bandwidth (max) 8.56 GB/s
Ports & interfaces
Interface type PCI Express 2.0
HDMI ports quantity 1
DVI-D ports quantity 1
VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity 1
DVI port 1
TV tuner integrated
DirectX version 12.0
OpenGL version 4.2
Dual Link DVI
NVIDIA GameWorks VR
Cooling type Active
Number of slots 1
Minimum system power supply 300 W
Power consumption (typical) 29 W
Weight & dimensions
Depth 150 mm